Why is Microsoft 365 the foundation you need to work as an IT professional?
With technology having life span that lasts less than a Game of Thrones episode, you need to make sure you know what the latest base certification is, or what is going to help you specialize on your niche skills but be competent enough to bounce from different areas in your role as an IT professional.
Our recommendation on how to start with a complete “base” and have your General Knowledge (General knowledge salute) is to work with Microsoft 365, Equip yourself with the credentials, technical skills, and confidence you need to get ahead. Keep current and advance your skills with focused training and valuable certifications designed to help you land the job.
What is Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
How broad is the Office 365 spectrum?
Microsoft is on the process of revolution with their certification, and it can be a little difficult to understand what is been offered and why.
This is a list of the current Office 365 Certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert. Exam MS-100 and Exam MS-101
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate. Exam MS-200 and Exam MS-201, or Transition Exam MS-202
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate. Exam MS-500
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate. Exam MS-300 and Exam MS-301, or Transition Exam MS-302
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals. Exam MB-900
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate. Exam MB-200 and Exam MB-220
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate. Exam MB-200 and Exam MB-240
But, how do I know which 365 certification works for me?
This is where we enter! We have admission personnel that is prepared and excited to help, whether; is knowing which Microsoft certification matches your profile, or what other parent companies you can use. We will sit down with you or guide you in a phone call and assist through any questions you might have.
You can always check our class of the week: https://www.it-certification-courses.com/courses/563-mod-20347-enabling-and-managing-office-365
Call 1-(800)-482-3172 or click here and make an appointment today!