Your Goal is our Mission.
At the Academy, our Career Services Department is here to make sure you get a job in your desired field!
Our highly motivated team of advisors will provide one-on-one virtual sessions to guide you when it comes to developing your resume, interviewing skills, and refining your search. We will assist in narrowing down your job search to relevant jobs that match your skills, achievements and have room for growth!
The Academy assists a variety of students from entry level to experienced professionals secure employment.
At The Academy’s Career Center we will provide support for our students by:
- Assisting with resume and cover letter writing, interview tips and techniques (including Seminars and one-on-one mock interviews)
- Professional photos
- Guiding you through optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- Filling out job applications and contacting potential employers
- Conduct effective job searches.
It is never too early or too late to reach out to your Career Services Advisors to assist you on your job hunt!
Click Here to Request to Speak with a Career Service Representative
Starting Your Resume from Scratch?
- Create a word document and place your contact information at the top of the page. Include your name, phone number, email address and LinkedIn profile.
- Make a list of your previous work experience including full-time, part-time and any internships, as well as your education.
- Include any relevant skills, accomplishments, volunteering or certifications.
- Email your resume draft over to email@example.com for resume feedback.
Unlock Your Future in IT:
To Get Started:
- Visit or Contact the Career Services Department
- Take career assessments to learn more about skills and future options.
- Get your certifications.
- Create a resume and email it to Career Services for feedback.
- Build skills through volunteer experiences, paid work, and internships.
- Participate in job shadowing and mock interviews.
Specialty Areas Experiencing Strongest Growth in Corporate IT Departments in the United States*
|Help desk/end user support||15%|
For additional resources, check out the links below: