Adobe Self Paced E Learning Course Overview
This eLearning Bundle includes these 2 courses: Adobe Acrobat DC Pro – Beginner and Adobe Acrobat DC Pro – Advanced.
How it Works
This course is a self-paced learning solution to fit your own schedule. The Academy Training eLearning courses you take on your own schedule in a web browser.
- Learn at your own pace – Start and stop as it is convenient for you. Pick up where you left off.
- Lecture utilizing video and recorded screen shots
- 6 month subscription length
- Instant Access After Purchase
Have more than 10 students needing this course? Contact Us for bulk pricing.
Adobe DC Course Topics
Adobe Acrobat DC Pro – Beginner – 2:51 hours
Do you want to create and edit PDF files? This course gives you a practical introduction to Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, walking you through the program’s basic features and functions. Great for beginners, the course explains everything from what a PDF is to how to create your own files. You’ll learn how to navigate around and modify the contents of existing PDF files, as well as how to optimize files for other users. Finally, it explains how to export your PDF to other programs and protect the file by redacting content or adding a password. This course is the first part in a 2-part series on Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. To learn about the program’s more complex features, take the follow-up course, Adobe Acrobat DC Pro Advanced.
• Navigate around the Adobe Acrobat DC Pro user interface with confidence
• Create a PDF using Office, Creative Cloud or an internet browser
• Modify PDFs by adjusting the pages, headers and content, adding watermarks, and more
• Add comments to your PDF and send it to others for review
• Secure your document by redacting content and adding different types of passwords
• Export PDFs to Word, Excel and Rich Text Format for sharing or storage
Adobe Acrobat DC Pro – Advanced – 1:20 hours
Once you’ve mastered the basic features of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, this course will demonstrate how to use its advanced tools to get more out of your PDF files. First, you’ll learn how to adjust your document’s properties, compare different PDF files and enhance scans. Then, you’ll discover how to add sound and video to your document, as well as how to make your document more accessible to visually impaired readers. You’ll also learn how to add measurement tools, create forms and add a digital signature to your documents. This course is the second part in a 2-part series on Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. To learn the basics of using the program, take the Acrobat DC Pro Introduction course first.
• Adjust your document’s properties to make it more accessible and add functionality
• Add media like sound, video and buttons to make your files more engaging
• Use measurement tools to calculate distances in diagrams and drawings
• Create professional-looking forms and enhance them with interactive elements like check boxes
• Ensure that your document is accessible to the visually-impaired
• Put a stamp of approval on your completed document with a digital signature