Duration: 5 days
The EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer program is designed to bring middle managers up to the level of Exective Leaders and hone the skills of exisisting InfoSec leaders. The CCISO program was developed by sitting CISOs program was developed by sitting CISOS to train the next generation of leaders.
CCISO is not a technical course but a leadership course designed specifically for experienced InfoSec professionals. The CCISO course covers the 5 CCISO Domains with deep dives into scenarios taken from the experience of the CISOs who contrbuted to the bulding of the Body of Knowledge, course, & exam.
The CCISO program is for executives looking to hone their skills & learn to better align their information security programs to the goals of organization as well as aspiring CISOs. Other information security management certification certification programs focus on middle management. CCISO focuses on exposing middle managers to executive-level content as well as encouraging existing CISOsto continually improve their own processes & programs.
- Define, implement, and manage an information security governance program that includes leadership, organizational structures and processes
- Assess the major enterprise risk factors for compliance
- Design and develop a program to monitor firewalls and identify firewall configuration issues
- Identify vulnerability and attacks associated with wireless networks and manage different wireless network security tools
- Deploy and manage anti-virus systems
- Understand various system-engineering practices
- Identify the volatile and persistent system information
- Develop and manage an organizational digital forensic program
- Identify the best practices to acquire, store and process digital evidence
- Define key performance indicators and measure effectiveness on continuous basis
- Allocate financial resources to projects, processes and units within information security program
- Identify and report financial metrics to stakeholders
- Understand the IA security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents in this CCISO certification training program
In order to sit for the CCISO exam, applicants that attend training must apply via the CCISO Eligibility Application showing 5 years of experience in at least 3 of the 5 CCISO domains (experience can be overlapping). Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for the CCISO exam can sit for the EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) exam & apply for the CISSO exam when they meet the requiremens.
- Domain 1 – Governance (Policy, Legal, and Compliance)
- Domain 2 – IS Management Controls and Audit Management
- Domain 3 – Management of Projects, Technology, and Operations
- Domain 4 – Information Security Core Concepts
- Domain 5 – Stategic Planning and finance
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
- Management Controls and Auditing Management.
- Management Projects and Operations.
- Information Security Core Competence.
- Strategic Planning and Finance.
- Social Engineering, Phishing Attacks, Identity Theft.