Cisco CCDA Boot Camp
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) validates apprentice knowledge required to design a Cisco converged network. With a CCDA certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations. The CCDA curriculum includes designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
The CCDA indicates a foundation knowledge of network design for the Cisco converged network. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations.
This five-day course will enable learners to gather customer internetworking requirements, identify solutions, and design the network infrastructure and elements to ensure the basic functionality of the proposed solutions. The purpose of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to achieve associate-level competency in network design. Most of the Cisco Design Specializations list having a CCDA certification as one of the prerequisites.
This course focuses on the foundational skills and knowledge necessary for professionals entering the specialization of network design or working as an apprentice to a more experienced network design engineer. Topics include design of routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations, including service virtualization. The Enteprise Composite Model used in the course facilitates the design, planning, implementation, operation and optimization (PDIOO) through modular design and focus on the relations between modules.
This course prepares students for Cisco Exam 200-310 Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN).
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Discuss methodology in network design.
• Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture Design the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules.
• Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed.
• Design a network addressing plan and select a suitable routing protocol for a given network design.
• Evaluate security solutions for the network.
• Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network.
• Discuss the design implications of wireless networking.
It is strongly recommended that learners have the following skills before attending the DESGN course:
• Cisco CCNA level knowledge
• Practical experience deploying and operating networks built with Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS software
• CCNP level knowledge of Cisco switching, as found in the Cisco SWITCH (or BCMSN) courses
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Washington DC||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Richmond||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||New York||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Minneapolis||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Miami||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Los Angeles||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Houston||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Fort Lauderdale||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Dallas||
|Cisco CCDA Boot Camp||Cleveland||
• Applying a Methodology to Network Design
• Introducing the Cisco Service-Oriented Network Architecture
• Identifying Design Requirements
• Characterizing the Existing Network and Sites
• Using the Top-Down Approach to Network Design
• Structuring and Modularizing the Network
• Designing the Network Hierarchy
• Using a Modular Approach in Network Design
• Using Infrastructure Services
• Identifying Network Management Protocols and Features
• Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
• Describing Campus Design Considerations
• Designing the Campus Infrastructure Module
• Describing Enterprise Data Center Considerations
• Designing Remote Connectivity
• Identifying WAN Technology Considerations
• Designing the Enterprise WAN
• Designing the Enterprise Branch
• Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
• Designing IP Addressing
• Reviewing Enterprise Routing Protocols
• Designing a Routing Protocol Deployment
• Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
• Defining Network Security
• Understanding the Cisco Self-Defending Network
• Selecting Network Security Solutions
• Identifying Voice Networking Considerations
• Reviewing Traditional Voice Architectures and Features
• Integrating Voice Architectures
• Identifying the Requirements of Voice Technologies
• Identifying Wireless Networking Considerations
• Introducing the Cisco Unified Wireless Network
• Understanding Wireless Network Controller Technologies
• Designing Wireless Networks with Controllers
• Implementing and Operating the Network
• Reviewing Design and Implementation Resources