The Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC) v1.0 course helps you prepare for Cisco© DevNet Associate certification and for associate-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how to implement basic network applications using Cisco platforms as a base, and how to implement automation workflows across network, security, collaboration, and computing infrastructure. The course gives you hands-on experience solving real-world problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-901 DevNet Associate (DEVASC) exam. By passing this exam, you earn Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification.
This course will help you:
- Take advantage of the network when you implement applications to fulfill business needs
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of applications, automation, and Cisco platforms
- Prepare for the 200-901 DEVASC exam, which earns Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
This class includes lecture sections and self-study sections. In instructor-led classes, lectures are delivered in real-time, either in person or via video conferencing. In e-learning courses, the lectures are on recorded videos. In both versions, you will need to review self-study sections on your own before taking the certification exam.
- Practicing Modern Software Development
- Introducing Network-Based APIs
- Consuming REST-Based APIs
- Employing Programmability on Cisco Platforms
- Relating Network and Applications
- Employing Model-Driven Programmability with YANG
- Deploying Applications
- Testing and Securing Applications
- Automating Infrastructure
- Describing Software Development Process
- Designing Software
- Introducing Cisco Platforms
- Describing IP Networks (ELT only)