MCSE Data Management and Analysis 2016 (Administration)
MCSE: Data Management and Analysis (Administration)
The Academy of South Florida offers the fastest, most effective method to learn the industry-standard, fundamental features of Microsoft SQL Server that have made Microsoft’s premiere database solution a worldwide leader in data-driven business and application infrastructure.
With this SQL Server 2016 boot camp, you will gain valuable insight into the new, powerful capabilities that SQL Server 2016 adds to a database developer and administrator’s solutions tool box.
MCSE: Data Management and Analysis certification covers everything from designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining a Microsoft Database environment, to implementing and troubleshooting database objects. This program covers all material and exams necessary to achieve an MCSA in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Database Administration and MCSE: Data Management and Analysis.
This 7-day boot camp is a combination of the following official Microsoft courses:
20764B: Adminstering a SQL Database Infrastructure; Exam 70-764
20765B: Provisioning SQL Databases; Exam 70-765
20465D: Designing Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2014; Exam 70-465
This course provides students with the technical skills required to authenticate and authorize users. Assign Server and Database roles. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-764. This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to maintaining, restoring, backing up and configuring a database. Also, this course helps you prepare for the Exam 70-765. This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to provision, both on premise and in Azure SQL Server 2016. This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Authenticate and authorize users
Assign server and database roles
Authorize users to access resources
Protect data with encryption and auditing
Describe recovery models and backup strategies
Backup SQL Server databases
Restore SQL Server databases
Automate database management
Configure security for the SQL Server agent
Manage alerts and notifications
Managing SQL Server using PowerShell
Trace access to SQL Server
Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure
Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure
Import and export data
Provision a Database Server
Upgrade SQL Server
Configure SQL Server
Manage Databases and Files (shared)
Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
Design and implement a data warehouse.
Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and changing data.
Integrate cloud data into a data warehouse ecosystem infrastructure.
Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
Describe how information workers can consume data from the data warehouse
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
- Module 1: Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Module 2: Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Module 3: Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Module 4: Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Module 5: SQL Server Recovery Models
- Module 6: Backup of SQL Server Databases
- Module 7: Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Module 8: Automating SQL Server Management
- Module 9: Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Module 10: Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Module 11: Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Module 12: Tracing Access to SQL Server
- Module 13: Monitoring SQL Server
- Module 14: Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Module 15: Importing and Exporting Data
- Module 16: SQL Server 2016 Components
- Module 17: Installing SQL Server 2016
- Module 18: Upgrading SQL Server to SQL Server 2016
- Module 19: Deploying SQL Server on Microsoft Azure
- Module 20: Working with Databases
- Module 21: Performing Database Maintenance.
- Module 22: Introduction to Enterprise Data Architecture
- Module 23: Multi-Server Configuration Management
- Module 24: Monitoring SQL Server 2014 Health
- Module 25: Consolidating Database Workloads with SQL Server 2014
- Module 26: Introduction to Cloud Data Solutions
- Module 27: Introduction to High Availability in SQL Server 2014
- Module 28: Clustering with Windows Server and SQL Server 2014
- Module 29: AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Module 30: Planning High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Module 31: Replicating Data