This eLearning Bundle includes these two courses: Publisher 2016 – Beginner and Publisher 2013.
Publisher 2016 – Beginner – 2:03 hours
This course is designed to help students become comfortable with the tools of Microsoft Publisher, a desktop publishing application, and allow them to create professional-looking flyers, posters, catalogs, newsletters, and more. The course will focus on structuring documents, modifying text, working with shapes and images, and formatting and finalizing documents.
• create professional looking materials
• structure documents & text
• work with images & shapes
Building a Basic Publisher Document
Navigating in Publisher
Modifying Document Structures
Working with Images
Working with Shapes
Formatting a Document
Working with Tables
Exporting a Document to Other Formats
Publisher 2013 – 1:09 hours
Get started using Microsoft’s popular desktop publishing application with this user-friendly online tutorial which will guide you through how to design professional business and marketing materials with ease. In the Publisher 2013 training course, we’ll explore the interface and basic operations. Learn how to work with templates, customize page layouts, add and format your text, include graphic elements, use enhanced tools and features, and publish your finished documents for print and web. Ideal for beginners, this 1-hour course features short instructional videos with easy-to-follow narrated visual demonstrations. A convenient drop-down menu allows you to select and view the topic-specific videos at your own pace. Once you’ve completed this course, you will have the skills you need to create an array of professional-looking projects using Publisher 2013.
• Master the interface and fundamentals of Publisher 2013
• Format your text to modify size, structure, font, and spacing
• Enhance the visual appeal of your projects by adding graphic elements
• Work with templates or create custom page layouts to suit your project preferences
• Refine your projects by using tools to adjust and edit
• Publish your final project for print or online viewing