Duration: 1 day
In this 1 day course, students will use Microsoft Office Excel® 2013 to create spreadsheets and workbooks that they can use to store, manipulate, and share data.
This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2013 that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
• Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2013.
• Perform calculations.
• Modify a worksheet.
• Format a worksheet.
• Print workbooks.
• Manage workbooks.
• Using Microsoft Windows 8
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2013
• Navigate the Excel User Interface
• Use Excel Commands
• Create and Save a Basic Workbook
• Enter Cell Data
• Use Excel Help
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
• Create Worksheet Formulas
• Insert Functions
• Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
• Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
• Search for and Replace Data
• Use Proofing and Research Tools
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
• Modify Fonts
• Add Borders and Colors to Worksheets
• Apply Number Formats
• Align Cell Contents
• Apply Styles and Themes
• Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
• Create and Use Templates
Lesson 5: Printing Workbooks
• Preview and Print a Workbook
• Define the Page Layout
Lesson 6: Managing Workbooks
• Manage Worksheets
• Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
• Manage Workbook Properties