This eLearning Bundle includes 14 Microsoft Office 365 courses. A comprehensive coverage of all Microsoft Office 365 applications in an easy to follow video training format. These courses teach the student how to use all of the applications in Office 365, moving from beginner to expert actions and techniques in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. If you want to learn about just one of the features in Microsoft Office 365 check out one of our other course bundles: Microsoft Excel 365, Microsoft Word 365, Microsoft PowerPoint 365, Microsoft Outlook 365, and Microsoft Access 365. These courses provide great examples of all of the features of Office 365, and give the viewer time to try the actions on their own. After taking these courses you will be an expert user of Microsoft Office 365!
Access 365: Beginner – 4 hrs 40 min
This course is an introduction to Microsoft Access 365. In this course, students will become familiar with various database components, concepts, and terminology. Students will tour the user interface, create databases, create objects, perform calculations, navigate and work with tables, understand and work with queries, review and work with various reports and reporting features, and review forms and the various tools that go along with them. This course will give the student the required knowledge to complete the Access 365 Intermediate course.
- Understand databases and database terminology
- Work with various data types
- Create queries, databases and database objects
- Create and modify reports and forms
Access 365: Intermediate – 4 hrs 15 min
This course is designed to teach students intermediate level skills in Microsoft Access 365. In this course, students will learn to design tables for improved accuracy in data entry, review the various options to share data with other applications, learn about action queries, and review various advanced query techniques. Students will also learn how to automate processes with Macros, advanced form techniques, and advanced report techniques. This course prepares students for the Access 365 Advanced course.
- Design tables for better data entry
- Share data with other applications
- Work with action queries and learn advanced query techniques
- Automate processes with macros
- Create advanced forms and learn advanced reporting techniques
Access 365: Advanced – 1 hr 43 min
Access 365 Advanced will further build upon the topics covered in the Access 365 Introduction and Intermediate courses. Students will review how to improve the structure of an Access database, maintain an Access database, create and modify Switchboards, configure security and multi-user environments, automate processes with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), and use Table Events.
- Improve the structure of a database
- Maintain a database
- Work with navigation forms and startup options
- Automate processes with VBA
- Use table events
- Configure Access for multiple users
Excel 365: Beginner – 4:46 hours
Microsoft Excel is one of the major workhorses in the Microsoft Office suite of applications and arguably the most widely-used Office product. This course gives an introduction to Excel via the Office 365 Suite. A solid understanding of how to use this program is vital to nearly everyone in most industries today. This course is designed specifically to teach you the fundamentals of Excel and give you the skills you need to begin to create and manipulate worksheets. Specifically, you will understand how to create, save, enter data, and print spreadsheets in addition to learning how to create formulas and use functions to calculate in Excel. You will learn how to enter data, format spreadsheets, manipulate columns and rows, add headers and footers, and use page setup options to prepare them for printing. You will also learn how to handle large worksheets or multiple workbooks, use styles and themes, insert various graphic objects, and options for proofing your workbooks. This course has an assessment which may be required for a certificate to be generated.
- Learn the fundamentals of Excel and give you the skills you need to begin to create and manipulate worksheets
- Enter data, format spreadsheets, manipulate columns and rows, add headers and footers
- Use page setup options to prepare them for printing
- Handle large worksheets or multiple workbooks
- Use styles and themes, and insert various graphic objects
- Learn the options for proofing your workbooks
Excel 365: Intermediate – 4:31 hours
In this course, students will learn how to link workbooks and worksheets, work with range names, sort and filter range data, and analyze and organize with tables. Students will also apply conditional formatting, outline with subtotals and groups, display data graphically with charts and sparklines. Additionally, students will also understand PivotTables, PivotCharts, and slicers and work with advanced PivotTables and PowerPivot features. This course has an assessment which may be required for a certificate to be generated.
- Learn how to link workbooks and worksheets, work with range names, sort and filter range data, and analyze and organize with tables
- Apply conditional formatting, outline with subtotals and groups, display data graphically with charts and sparklines
- Understand PivotTables, PivotCharts, and slicers and work with advanced PivotTables and PowerPivot features
Excel 365: Advanced – 4:20 hours
This course will teach students advanced concepts and formulas in Microsoft Excel 365. Students will learn functions such as SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF, advanced lookup functions, and complex logical and text functions. Additionally, students will experiment with auditing formulas and error checking, use the What-If Analysis tools, learn the options for worksheet and workbook protection, work with Macros, use form controls, and ensure data integrity in their worksheets and workbooks. Students will also learn about Excel’s many collaboration features and import and export data to and from their workbooks. This course has an assessment which may be required for a certificate to be generated.
- Understand advanced concepts and formulas and collaboration features of Excel 365
- Learn functions such as SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF
- Explore advanced lookup functions, and complex logical and text functions
- Experiment with auditing formulas and error checking
- Use the What-If Analysis tools
- Learn the options for worksheet and workbook protection
- Review advanced use of PivotTables and PowerPivot add-in
- Learn to ensure data integrity in worksheets and workbooks
Outlook 365: Beginner – 3 hrs 38 min
This course is designed to teach students the basics of Microsoft Outlook 365 and help them gain familiarity with the Outlook environment and basic functionality. Students will learn the basics of email, how to use the Help feature, how to create and send messages, and how to work with attachments. Students will also learn organizational techniques through the use of folders, views, categories, flags, and searching. Additionally, students will review printing options, automatic replies, contact creation and management, calendar use and management, task and note creation and management, message options, and email signatures.
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Outlook
- Create and Send Messages
- Organize Mail with Folders
- Manage and Organize the Outlook Mailbox
- Manage the Calendar, Tasks and Notes
- Increase Efficiency with Outlook
Outlook 365: Advanced – 2 hrs 13 min
In this course, students will expand upon their existing knowledge and learn and use advanced features of Microsoft Outlook 365. Students will modify and manage message options, track and delivery options, voting options, contact options, calendar options, and other advanced Outlook features. Students will also review rules and automation, cleanup commands, sharing options, advanced graphic options, junk mail options, import and export features, and how to back up their Outlook data.
- Modify and manage message options
- Review track, delivery and voting options
- Review contact and calendar options
- Review rules and automation
- Learn cleanup commands, sharing options and advanced graphic options
- Learn junk mail options and import and export features
- How to back up Outlook data.
Microsoft 365: Outlook Web App – 2 hrs 42 min
This comprehensive course teaches you how to use the Office 365 Outlook Web App and covers both basic functions and more advanced features. Once you’ve familiarized yourself with the Outlook web environment, you’ll review the basics of Outlook email, including attaching files, formatting text, and working with the conversation view. Next, you’ll learn how to manage your mailbox by using Sweep and creating and editing rules that automate actions. You’ll explore effective ways of organizing your mail by using folders and the Clutter feature, and gain tips on managing your contacts and customizing your Outlook web environment. You’ll also learn about creating meetings and working with shared calendars.
- Work with email by attaching files, formatting text, and using the conversation view
- Manage your mailbox by using Sweep and creating and editing rules
- Organize your mailbox by using folders and the Clutter feature
- Search and view contacts, and add new contacts directly from email messages
- Schedule appointments and share your calendar with colleagues
PowerPoint 365: Beginner – 4 hrs 38 min
In this course, students will get started with PowerPoint 365 and become familiar with the Ribbon, interface, and navigation options. Additionally, students will create a presentation and work with various features and commands to make it easier to work in PowerPoint. Students will also review presentation editing options, text formatting options, various graphic options and insertion methods, how to add, edit, and format tables and charts in a presentation, and various presentation preparation and delivery options.
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Creating a Presentation
- Editing a Presentation
- Formatting Slide Text
- Working with Graphics
- Adding Tables and Charts
- Preparing and Delivering a Presentation
PowerPoint 365: Advanced – 2 hrs 59 min
In this course, students will learn the various collaboration tools in Microsoft PowerPoint 365 such as reusing slides, creating slides from Word, and working with Excel. Students will learn to utilize the power of Slide Masters, create custom themes, and design custom templates. In addition, students will learn to create exciting presentations by animating text and objects, add slide transitions, and use advanced graphic features including SmartArt, and audio and video. Finally, students will present like a pro by using advanced presentation features including annotations, hyperlinks and action buttons, timings, recordings, and creating videos, and review additional advanced slideshow options.
- Review reusing slides, creating slides from Word, and working with Excel
- Utilize Slide Masters, create custom themes, and design custom templates
- Create presentations by animating text and objects and adding slide transitions
- Use advanced graphic features including SmartArt, and audio and video
- Present using advanced presentation features including annotations and hyperlinks
- Present with action buttons, timings, recordings, and creating videos
- Review additional advanced slideshow options
Word 365: Beginner – 4 hrs 22 min
This course is designed to introduce students to the basic functionality and user interface of Microsoft Word 365. In this course, students will learn the basics of saving and opening documents and review the interface. Students will practice text navigation, selection, entry, and various other text formatting and editing commands and features. Additionally, students will work with bulleted and numbered lists, tables, and their various features and options. Students will also work with graphics and the various tools available in Word 365 to format and edit them. Lastly, this course will cover various options for viewing documents, proofing options for documents, and settings to prepare documents for distribution and publication.
- Learn the basics of saving and opening documents and review the interface
- Practice text navigation, selection and entry
- Practice various other text formatting and editing commands
- Work with bulleted and numbered lists and tables
- Work with graphics and the various tools to format and edit them
- Learn settings to prepare documents for distribution and publication
Word 365: Intermediate – 6 hrs 25 min
This is the intermediate course in the Microsoft Word 365 series. This course expands upon the topics covered in the Word 365 Introduction course. In this course, students will work with, create, manage, and customize Styles, Templates, and Themes. Students will also work with various types of data in Word using Tables, advanced Copy and Paste commands, and Charts. Students will then review advanced document layout options in Word and various collaboration tools. Lastly, students will work with graphic elements such as pictures, text boxes, shapes, the Drawing Canvas, SmartArt, Text Effects, Typography Effects, WordArt, and Equations. Additional graphic element features such as grouping, layering, and moving objects will also be covered.
- Working with Styles
- Working with Lists and Tables
- Working with Data in Word
- Advanced Document Layouts
- Collaborating in Word
- Working with Pictures, Shapes and Drawing Tools
- Inserting Special Graphics
Word 365: Advanced – 5 hrs 40 min
In this course, students will automate with Microsoft Word 365 through the use of building blocks, Quick Parts, fields, and Macros. Students will also utilize reference tools such as bookmarks, hyperlinks, cross references, footnotes, endnotes, bibliography tools, sources, and placeholders. Students will also learn techniques to manage long documents through a table of contents, indexing, and captions. Students will also work with Outline View and master documents, Mail Merge, and forms.
- Automate through the use of building blocks, Quick Parts, fields, and Macros
- Utilize reference tools such as bookmarks, hyperlinks and cross references
- Utilize footnotes, endnotes, bibliography tools, sources, and placeholders
- Learn techniques to manage long documents through a table of contents, indexing, and captions
- Work with Outline View and master documents, Mail Merge, and forms