This eLearning Bundle includes these two courses: Project 2016 – Beginner and Project 2016 – Advanced.
Project 2016 – Beginner – 1:49 hours
Get started with Microsoft Project 2016 by taking this practical training course. It covers the software’s essential tools and features, designed to simplify and streamline the project management process. To begin, you’ll explore the user interface and discover the steps for launching a new project plan and calendar. You’ll learn how to add comprehensive project data by setting up tasks and assigning resources. The course also guides you through preparing a project plan for finalization and creating a project baseline. The 2-hour course features step-by-step, narrated video demonstrations which you can view at your own pace by selecting from a convenient menu bar. A suite of downloadable files come included so you can follow along with the lessons and put your new skills into action. Once you’ve completed this introductory course, consider taking your skills to the next level with Project 2016 Advanced training.
• Navigate the Project 2016 interface with ease
• Launch a project by creating a new project plan and calendars
• Set project tasks to establish project activities and timelines
• Assign project resources to effectively manage funding and personnel allocations
• Develop a comprehensive baseline to accurately track progress over a project’s lifetime
Getting Started with Microsoft Project
Working with Tasks
Working with Project Resources
Preparing a Project Plan for Finalization
Project 2016 – Advanced – 1:41 hours
Boost your Project 2016 skills and expertise with this user-friendly training course designed to help you take full advantage of Microsoft’s powerful project management software. The course outlines different ways to update task information to keep your project data current and accurate, and how to monitor progress with tables, views, filters, sorting, and more. You’ll also learn about premade, custom, and visual reports, along with features that make it easy to work and collaborate on multiple projects. The 1.75-hour course features step-by-step, narrated video demonstrations which you can view at your own pace by selecting from a convenient menu bar. A suite of downloadable files come included so you can follow along with the lessons and put your new skills into action. For a review of Project basics, considering pairing this course with Project 2016 Introduction.
• Update task information to keep your project data current
• Monitor your projects with ease using a variety of tools and features
• Create pre-made, custom, and visual reports to assess and communicate project details
• Manage multiple projects using features for enhanced efficiency and collaboration
Updating Task Information
Monitoring a Project
Working with Project Reports
Working with Other Projects