Duration: 1 day
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts.
- Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.
Who Should Attend?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
- Bakersfield, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Elk Grove, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose, CA
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Land O’ Lakes, FL
- Orange Park, FL
- Orlando Downtown, FL
- Ocala, FL
- Fort Myers, FL
- Boca Raton, FL
- Lake Mary, FL
- Brooklyn, NY
- Buffalo, NY
- Forest Hills Queens, NY
- Liverpool, NY
- Bohemia, NY
- New York City, NY
- Rochester, NY
Saint Kitts and Nevis
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
1 – Cloud Concepts
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Fundamental Azure concepts
2 – Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure workload products
- Azure networking services
- Azure storage services
- Azure database services
3 – Core Solutions
- Choose the best Azure IoT service
- Choose the best AI service
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology
- Choose the best tools with DevOps and GitHub
- Choose the best management tools
- Choose the best Azure monitoring service
4 – General security and networking features
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
5 – Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance
- Core Azure identity services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
6 – Azure Pricing and Lifecycle
- Planning and Cost Management
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Lifecycle