Duration: 10 days
The new CCNP Enterprise certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in enterprise networking technologies. CCNP Enterprise now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your networking infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
Achieving CCNP Enterprise certification proves your skills with enterprise networking solutions. To earn CCNP Enterprise certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core enterprise technologies (ENCOR 350-401) and one enterprise concentration exam (ENARSI 300-410).
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience in implementing enterprise networking solutions.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
Cisco CCNP Enterprise®
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401) tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation.
- Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Analyze the design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Describe device virtualization technologies
- Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
- Describe network virtualization concepts
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- IP Services
- Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, traceroute, ping, SNMP, and Syslog
- Configure and verify device monitoring using Syslog for remote logging
- Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
- Configure and verify IPSLA
- Describe Cisco DNA Center workflows to apply network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Configure and verify device access control
- Configure and verify infrastructure security features
- Describe REST API security
- Configure and verify wireless security features
- Describe the components of network security design
- Interpret basic Python components and scripts
- Construct valid JSON encoded file
- Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
- Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
- Compare agents vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0 (ENARSI 300-410) certifies a candidate’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation