Duration: 3 days
This three – day boot camp is intended to teach student how to use Azure services to develop, train, and deploy machine learning solutions. Students will begin with an overview of Azure services that support data science. During the boot camp, students will focus on using Azure’s premier data science service and machine learning service to automate the data science pipeline.
This boot camp is intended for data scientists and those with responsibilities in training and deploying machine learning models.
It is recommended that students have the following knowledge or experience:
An understanding of data science including how to prepare data, train models, and evaluate competing models to select the best one.
How to program in Python programming language and use the Python libraries: pandas, scikit-learn, matploylib, and seaborn.
Module 1: Doing Data Science on Azure
- Introduce the Data Science Process
- Overview of Azure Data Science Options
- Introduce Azure Notebooks
Module 2: Doing Data Science with Azure Machine Learning Service
- Introduce Azure Machine Learning (AML) Service
- Register and deploy ML models with AML Service
Module 3: Automate Machine Learning with Azure Machine Learning Service
- Automate Machine Learning Model Selection
- Automate Hyperparameter Tuning with HyperDrive
Module 4: Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models with Azure Machine Learning Service
- Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models