Get started in the high-growth fields of digital marketing and e-commerce with a professional certificate from Google. Learn to manage digital marketing campaigns, attract and engage customers, and sell products online.
Qualify for in-demand jobs with a Google Career Certificate in digital marketing and e-commerce
Digital marketing involves using email, social media, search engines, display advertising, and other online channels to attract customers, encourage them to make purchases, and keep them coming back. E-commerce involves using online platforms to sell products and services, which includes designing online stores, crafting product listings, conducting market research, and analyzing store performance.
- Marketing Coordinator
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Paid Search Specialist
- Email Marketing Specialist
- E-commerce Associate
- Media Planner
Digital Marketing & E-commerce Certificate
This fully online program teaches you the skills you need for an entry-level job in digital marketing or e-commerce, with no experience required.
You’ll learn popular tools and platforms, such as Canva, Constant Contact, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Shopify, Twitter, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
This certificate is endorsed by the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s) and the American Advertising Federation (AAF).
This program contains no confidential information. All Google Search features taught are publicly available, you can learn more in official Google Search documentation.
You’ll learn about:
- Developing digital marketing and e-commerce strategies
- Attracting and engaging customers through digital marketing channels like search, social media, and email
- Measuring marketing analytics and sharing insights
- Building e-commerce stores, analyzing e-commerce performance, and growing customer loyalty
- Foundations of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Attract and engage customers through digital marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing analytics and measurement
- Build, launch, and manage e-commerce stores
- Develop and maintain customer loyalty online