Get started in the fast-growing field of user experience (UX) design with a professional certificate developed by Google. Learn the foundations of UX design, including empathizing with users, building wireframes and prototypes, and conducting research to test your designs.
Qualify for in-demand jobs in UX design
UX designers make technology easier and more enjoyable for people to use. They design products and tools so that they are more useful and accessible for users.
- User experience (UX) designer
- UI designer
- Interaction designer
- Visual designer
- Product designer
UX Design Certificate
This fully online program provides the skills you need for an entry-level job in UX design, with no prior experience required.
You’ll learn about:
- Developing personas, user stories, and user journey maps
- Conducting usability studies
- Creating wireframes and prototypes
- Testing and iterating on designs
- Building a professional portfolio
- Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
- Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
- Design for Social Good and Prepare for Jobs