Manage SharePoint and OneDrive Training Description
Duration: 3 Days
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Sites and OneDrive to enable modern content services that transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365. Additionally, you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Microsoft 365.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive in their organizations. Students in this course are interested in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure SharePoint Sites.
- Manage sites storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Configure user profile properties.
- Manage audiences.
- Use the App Catalog to manage custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms.
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
Module 1: Plan and Configure SharePoint Sites
This module is all about planning, configuring, and managing SharePoint sites. It discusses how SharePoint administrators use SharePoint Admin Center to manage the lifecycle of SharePoint sites in your organization.
- Overview of SharePoint in Microsoft 365
- Configure SharePoint sites
- Manage SharePoint sites
Module 2: Configure and Manage OneDrive
This module explains how to plan the deployment of OneDrive It discusses different approaches to deploy OneDrive based on different scenarios. It also introduces the capabilities to manage content in OneDrive.
- Overview of OneDrive in Microsoft 365
- Deploy OneDrive
- Manage OneDrive
Module 3: Sharing and Security in SharePoint and OneDrive
This module is focused on sharing, security, and monitoring in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive. Specifically, we discuss planning and managing external sharing as well as access control in SharePoint and OneDrive. It also discusses how to use Microsoft 365 Admin Center to monitor the activities in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Manage SharePoint site permissions
- Manage sharing in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage security in SharePoint and OneDrive
Module 4: Manage User Profiles and Apps
This module is about user profile and customization in Microsoft SharePoint. It discusses manage User Profiles in Microsoft SharePoint. It also describes how to use the App Catalog to make custom business apps available for your SharePoint in Microsoft 365.
- Manage User Profiles
- Manage apps
Module 5: Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity Services
This module is about the Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity Services. It introduces the concepts of managed metadata as well as the process to import term sets. It also describes how to manage Business Connectivity Services and create an external list.
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Plan and configure Business Connectivity Services
Module 6: Plan and Configure Search
This module is about SharePoint search service. It provides details on planning and configuring SharePoint search, including the difference between the classic and modern search experience. It also discusses how to customize search experience with different settings.
- Plan search
- Configure search