Duration: 1 days
About this Course
This course builds on the foundational knowledge of the Microsoft® Office 365® online apps and takes a deeper look at the specific apps beyond Microsoft Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®. Knowing that productivity often begins with assembling the right people, this course starts with the Teams app that is used to collaborate on shared files and conduct online meetings. The connection between Planner and Teams is established to keep the group’s work on schedule. The Forms app is introduced as a tool for collecting information that can be used to help determine your next course of action. The apps designed to handle media assets are introduced: Stream to manage video resources and Sway to create digital stories. Finally, the power of automating your work processes is introduced in Flow, with students using the built-in templates as a starting point. For those interested in the Power BI® and PowerApps® features, a brief overview of these apps is included in an appendix.
This course is designed for knowledge workers in a variety of professional situations and fields who have been introduced to the Office 365 online productivity apps and want to explore and use the other apps that include Teams, Planner, Forms, Stream, Sway®, and Flow to collaborate, communicate, and share resources with members of their organizations.
At Course Completion
In this course, you will use the Office 365 productivity apps to work collaboratively with others.
- Identify the Office 365 apps.
- Create a team and conduct online meetings with Microsoft Teams.
- Create a plan and manage team activities with Planner.
- Use Forms to create a form and collect responses.
- Post, organize, and view videos in Stream.
- Use Sway to create digital stories and content.
- Automate your workflow by connecting apps with Flow
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
Lesson 1: Overview of the Office 365 Apps
Topic A: Navigate in Office 365
Topic B: Identify How the Office 365 Apps Work Together
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Microsoft Teams
Topic A: Navigate the Teams Interface
Topic B: Create a Team
Topic C: Meet in Microsoft Teams
Lesson 3: Managing Activities with Planner
Topic A: Navigate the Planner Interface
Topic B: Create a Plan
Lesson 4: Gathering Information with Forms
Topic A: Create a Form
Topic B: Share Forms and Collect Responses
Lesson 5: Managing Video Resources with Stream
Topic A: Navigate the Stream Interface
Topic B: Post and Organize Videos in Stream
Lesson 6: Using Sway to Create Digital Stories
Topic A: Navigate the Sway Interface
Topic B: Create a Sway
Lesson 7: Automating Your Work with Flow
Topic A: Navigate the Flow Interface
Topic B: Create and Share a Flow