Microsoft Outlook 2019 Training Description
Duration: 1 day
About the Course
This course will introduce you to the fundamentals of Outlook where you will learn how to enhance professional correspondence, create calendars, and schedule appointments. The methods learned will be applicable when coordinating building resources, sending messages for marketing campaigns, planning staff meetings, and assigning meeting action items. As one of the most popular email clients used in business, this is a great tool to have under your belt.
You will walk away from this course with the basic skills necessary to start using Outlook 2019 to manage your email communications, contact information, calendar events, tasks, and notes.
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
This course prepares you for the following certification exam:
MO-400: Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
There are no prerequisites for this course
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
1. Getting Started with Outlook 2019
- Topic A: Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Topic B: Work with Messages
- Topic C: Access Outlook Help
2. Formatting Messages
- Topic A: Add Message Recipients
- Topic B: Check Spelling and Grammar
- Topic C: Format Message Content
3. Working with Attachments and Illustrations
- Topic A: Attach Files and Items
- Topic B: Add Illustrations to Messages
- Topic C: Manage Automatic Message Content
4. Customizing Message Options
- Topic A: Customize Reading Options
- Topic B: Track Messages
- Topic C: Recall and Resend Messages
5. Organizing Messages
- Topic A: Mark Messages
- Topic B: Organize Messages Using Folders
6. Managing Your Contacts
- Topic A: Create and Edit Contacts
- Topic B: View and Print Contacts
7. Working with the Calendar
- Topic A: View the Calendar
- Topic B: Create Appointments
- Topic C: Schedule Meetings
- Topic D: Print the Calendar
8. Working with Tasks and Notes
- Topic A: Create Tasks
- Topic B: Create Notes