The Academy, Computer Training Centers
3721-1 NW 7th ST, Miami, FL (map)
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Come to The Academy of South Florida Workshop to learn how you Qualify to get IT Certifications through a Grant called WIOA.
Are a Miami Dade or Broward Resident Unemployed or considered low income? Do you want to get IT Training and certifications 100% covered through a the WIOA grant?
Well if you are, then you qualify for the WIOA grant that will cover your IT certifications 100%.
We work with the South Florida Workforce in Miami Dade and Broward County (Now called Career Source), to equip, and retool candidates who are not employed (For Miami Dade Residents) or are unemployed or low income (For Broward Residents), to become certified with the most current certifications in the IT field, therefore making you more valuable to current employers, at the same time we work with career services to placed graduates of our programs in the IT field.
The best thing about this program is that is not a loan, it’s a Federal Grant that covers courses tuition, books, and testing vouchers, and you will never have to pay anything out pocket or owe anything. It is all covered by the grant! The WIA program and Workforce will cover all costs of training including testing in hopes of assisting you to find or secure employment in the IT field.
In regards of the grant qualifications:
For Miami Dade Residents:
- Are you completely unemployed?
- Do you have a job permit? (citizens don’t need one)
- Have high interest on the IT Field.?
- Do you received Unemployment benefits and/or food stamps? Or somebody in your household (this is not necessary, it does helps)
For Broward Residents:
- You can be unemployed, or employed with a maximum of Household income of $40,000 per year.
- Have a Job permit Can be entry level or experienced in the field Unemployment benefits and food stamps help, but not 100% necessary
A workshop with lunch included will be offered for people interested on it.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to get IT Certification Covered through this grant.