Through its partnership with Element K, The Academy would proudly like to announce its new Corporate Cisco Curriculum on top of its successful CCNA, CCNP, CCVP Tracks. Please click on each link to find out more on each course.
- ACIPT Administering Cisco® IP Telephony
- CIIDM (Cisco® IPCC/ICM Deployment Methodology)
- GWGK (Implementing Cisco® Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers)
- CIPT1 (Cisco® IP Telephony Part 1)
- CIPT2 (Cisco IP Telephony Part 2)
- CVOICE (Cisco® Voice over IP)
- QOS (Implementing Cisco® QoS)
- IPTT (Cisco IP Telephony Troubleshooting)
Benefits of training
Companies that have a healthy training culture report the following benefits:
- improved quality
- increased productivity
- greater flexibility and responsiveness to change
- reduced insurance premiums
- less wastage
- reduced maintenance and repair costs
- greater commitment from staff
- higher staff retention rate
- improved morale.
Perhaps the most important benefit of a healthy training culture is that the skills of your staff are formally recognised and that your employees feel that their contribution to the company is valued.