This eLearning bundle consists of these 3 courses:
- Autodesk Inventor: The Complete Guide
- Autodesk Inventor: iLogic
- Autodesk Inventor: Routed Systems
Autodesk Inventor: The Complete Guide – 45 hrs
Autodesk Inventor is parametric CAD software that offers an easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. Digital prototyping with Inventor helps you design and validate your products before they are built – to deliver better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
This course is designed to give you a solid understanding of Inventor features and capabilities from the basics to advanced and complex 3D modeling components. You’ll follow a workflow-based approach, creating 2D drawings from 3D data, modeling parts, combining parts into assemblies, annotating drawings, using advanced assembly tools, working with sheet metal, plastic parts, and simulation.
- Create 2D drawings from 3D data
- Combine parts into assemblies
- Utilize sheet metal, plastic parts, and simulation
Autodesk Inventor: iLogic – 6 hrs
Autodesk Inventor iLogic embeds rules as objects directly into part, assembly, and drawing documents. The rules determine and drive a design’s parameter and attribute values. By controlling these values, you can define the behavior of the attributes, features, and components of a model. With iLogic, Inventor users can analyze problems and define new standards and templates, enabling them to create not only single products but entire product families.
This course will enable you to automate and standardize design processes, providing a simple way to capture and reuse your work.
- Apply rules using different variable types to manage Inventor parameters, features, and components
- Incorporate iFeatures, iParts, and iAssemblies into your model
- Use the tools within iLogic that work within Microsoft Excel spreadsheets/li>
Autodesk Inventor: Routed Systems – 20 hrs
Autodesk Inventor is parametric CAD software that offers an easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. This course is designed to give you a solid understanding of the more complex modeling options available in Inventor.
These options include tools and analyses for adding tubing and piping to an Inventor model, as well as adding cables and harnesses.
- Add tube and piping to an Inventor model
- Add cable and harnesses
- Integrate AutoCAD Electrical and Autodesk Inventor