Duration: 5 days
During this five-day course, students will be prepared for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration certification.
This course will include CIVND1 and CIVND2.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0 (CIVND1) – Is self-paced and will provide the student with the knowledge needed to describe the characteristics of Cisco video solutions and assess the requirements to successfully implement a video solution. Descriptions of the characteristics of Video solutions that will enable the student to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and requisites to the environment.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0 (CIVND2) – Is instructor-led and will provide the student with the needed knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures. Cisco Business Solutions, how to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player (or DMP) in different Cisco Business Video solution architectures.
Software applications that are covered with this course include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Controller Unit
- Cisco TMS Server
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Cisco Business Video components and architectures
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement CiscoTelePresence endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco DMP endpoints
It is recommended that students have previous knowledge and skills such as:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
- A valid CCNA certification or higher Cisco certification is recommended.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
CIVND Part 1
- Module 1: Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Module 2: Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
CIVND Part 2
- Module 1: Cisco Business Video Solutions
- Module 2: Cisco Unified IP Phones, Collaboration Desk Endpoints, and Cisco Jabber
- Module 3: Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 4: Multipoint Conferencing
- Module 5: Cisco Digital Media Players