MOS: Excel 2013 – Part 2
Students will build upon the foundational Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013 knowledge and skills already acquired and learn to create advanced workbooks and worksheets, including advanced formulas, tables, PivotTables, PivotCharts and data filtering.
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2013 and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
- •Customize the Excel environment.
- •Create advanced formulas.
- •Analyze data by using functions and conditional formatting.
- •Organize and analyze datasets and tables.
- •Visualize data by using basic charts.
- •Analyze data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
1 – CUSTOMIZING THE EXCEL ENVIRONMENT
Configure Excel Options Customize the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar Enable Excel Add-Ins
2 – CREATING ADVANCED FORMULAS
Use Range Names in Formulas Use Specialized Functions Use Array Formulas
3 – ANALYZING DATA WITH FUNCTIONS AND CONDITIONAL FORMATTING
Analyze Data by Using Text and Logical Functions Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
4 – ORGANIZING AND ANALYZING DATASETS AND TABLES
Create and Modify Tables Sort Data Filter Data Use SUBTOTAL and Database Functions
5 – VISUALIZING DATA WITH BASIC CHARTS
Create Charts Modify and Format Charts
6 – ANALYZING DATA WITH PIVOTTABLES, SLICERS, AND PIVOTCHARTS
Create a PivotTable Analyze PivotTable Data Present Data with PivotCharts Filter Data by Using Slicers
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.