Microsoft Project 2021 / 2019 / 2016 Training camp Description
Duration: 2 days
About the Course
Welcome to Microsoft® Project 2019 Level 1. In this course you will familiarize yourself with the basic and advanced features of Microsoft Project Professional 2019, so you can use it efficiently in a real-world environment. Because most organizations will depend on Microsoft suites for many of their projects, certifying in Microsoft Project 2019 will help you leverage the software to deliver on-time and on-budget.
This course is intended for those who are responsible for creating and maintaining project plans within their organization such as Project Managers, Business Analysts, IT Professionals and many more.
- Create and manage simple projects.
- Enter and manage tasks.
- Work with a project calendar.
- Add and manage project resources and work with the resource sheet.
- Create basic reports for your project.
There is no exam associated with this course
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills.
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system—preferably Windows 10.
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|
In this course, you will learn to create and engage in the basic management of a project using Microsoft Project Professional 2019:
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2019 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Finalize a project plan.
In addition, you will be able to manage an existing Microsoft Project 2019 project plan:
- Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project.
- Monitor project progress in the project plan.
- Adjust the project plan to control constraints.
- Create project reports sharing a project’s status.
- Customize project settings and share customizations with other projects.