LEED Green Associate Boot Camp
A LEED Green Associate credential is your gateway to green. LEED credential holders have a deep understanding of the most current green building principles and practices and show a clear commitment to professional growth in the field. Gain the core knowledge needed to become a green building expert with the LEED Green Associate credential. LEED Green Associates earn their credential by passing a two-hour, computer-based exam comprising 100 randomly delivered multiple-choice questions.
A LEED Green Associate credential demonstrates a solid, current understanding of green building principles and practices. Access the candidate handbook for exam policies and procedures. All LEED Green Associates are required to maintain their credential through continuing education.
Course Learning Objectives
Identify key concepts and goals associated with green building and LEED
Identify the sustainable elements of building project systems and their respective impacts on site selection, site design, material resource management, water consumption, energy efficiency, and occupant comfort
Describe the structure of the LEED rating systems and why they were developed • Describe the LEED Green Associate application, credentialing, and credential maintenance process
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
- Lesson 1: LEED and Green Building
- Lesson 2: LEED Rating System and Certification Process
- Lesson 3: LEED Credit Categories In-Depth
- Lesson 4: Getting Ready to Take Your Exam