Duration: 3 days
About the Course
Networking is essential, particularly when you have cloud-based assets. This course covers the different connectivity issues that a network engineer will typically encounter, and the troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues.
As an Azure network support engineer, you understand that business data is valuable, and needs to be protected from internal and external risks. When you encounter problems with backing up or recovery, you need to know how to approach the problem. In this module, you will learn how to monitor the status of backups, review logs, and troubleshoot common issues that occur when backing up and recovering data.
Job role: Support Engineer
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with networking and with hybrid environments, including knowledge of routing, permissions, and account limits
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- Instructor-Led (the best training format we offer)
- Live Online Classroom – Online Instructor-Led
- Self-Paced Video
Speak to an Admissions Representative for complete details
|Start||Finish||Public Price||Public Enroll||Private Price||Private Enroll|